Re: [GNUe] State of financials.

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] State of financials.
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:53:36 +0100

Am Freitag, den 11.03.2005, 11:21 -0700 schrieb Kevin Handy:
> I'm just wondering what the state of the financial packages are,
> and is gnue at a state where developing accounting packages
> using it is possible, or is it changing too much to bother with
> at the moment.

I've started to work on a small and simple financials package about half
a year ago, but have turned back to improving the tools packages (forms,
reports, appserver) again for various reasons.

Meanwhile, the state of the project is clearly advanced enough to
continue with that.

Most of our communication happens on IRC, so if you can join us on
irc.freenode.net #gnuenterprise, we could talk more in detail.

Thanks,
Reinhard