gnugeneration

Re: [Gnugeneration] GNU Generation logo proposal

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration] GNU Generation logo proposal
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:55:05 +0100

You might like to take a look at this:
http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Logo_Competition/Entries

DFEY had a logo competition and all of the designs are CC-Zero licenced.
Some of them are specific to DFEY but some of them you might be able to customise.

If you could avoid doing anything with Richard Querin's 3rd submission that'd be great - that's the DFEY logo. :)

This is the criteria the logos were designed with if you are interested:
http://nw.dfey.org/wiki/Logo_Competition

Hope this helps,

Tim