gnugeneration

[Gnugeneration] Re: Gnugeneration Digest, Vol 2, Issue 7

From: Mauro Bonotto
Subject: [Gnugeneration] Re: Gnugeneration Digest, Vol 2, Issue 7
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:41:11 -0300

I agree with Steven when he says that we should avoid making the logo too childish. That's why I had problem while trying to think of a way to "draw" the concept "youth".
But, anyway, think about how to do it is very important, because "youth" is a main topic in GNU Generation.

Secondly, talkng about "the best logo is the simplest" is a basic rule. But, please, don't think about an specific logo (such as nike) as a model, because that logo is aimed to diffrent people, has a diffrent objetive, etc. We must think of a GNU GENERATION logo, not just a "nice simple logo".

That's why I thought about the list of concepts as a first step, which is actually one teknique that I learned in highschool (a design-orinted one).

Mauro Bonotto