Re: [gnugo-devel] NNGS games in regression/games/nngs

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] NNGS games in regression/games/nngs
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:57:36 +0100

Dan wrote:
> How are we to decide which games are appropriate?
>
> As it stands, a game gets entered into regression/games if someone
> thinks there are moves in it that deserve to be corrected. Are you
> suggesting that all completed games should get entered into the
> regression database, or just the ones that someone nominates?

I was thinking of adding any games I find worthwhile. Previously I've
only done that when I've had time to also create test cases. If
getting the games into CVS would help Trevor to create test cases, I
think it's worth the trouble.

If someone else wants to add additional games that's fine with me.

/Gunnar