Re: [gnugo-devel] Crash report for OS X Segmentation fault

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Crash report for OS X Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 06:10:09 -0800

> Yes, declaring it static fixes the problem. I'm not familiar with
> contributing code or patches to gnugo, so could please one of you guys
> fix it? Thanks.

It's already changed in the CVS. See the patch:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/static_moyo_1_20.1

So hopefully 3.1.20 will work OK for OS X.

BTW I'm at the point of getting a new office computer. Everyone
in the department seems to be buying G4 Macs with beautiful
flat screen monitors running OS X. Although I will probably
get a Linux box I've been tempted by them.

Dan