Re: [gnugo-devel] joseki

From: Mike Leary
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] joseki
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:15:16 -0800

Jago works quite similarly (except right click on letters, and has a decent
tree navigator) -- [ but does require `ulimit -s 2048` before running on the
latest JDK from Sun on Slackware 8.0, fwiw ]

Anyway, much better, and faster, than cgoban2 in my experience.

--
"You mean, I'm the bad guy?"  --Bill Foster, aka D-FENS