Re: [gnugo-devel] Three stone games

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Three stone games
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:49:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Morten Gulbrandsen wrote:

> address@hidden:~$  ./twogtp.pl --black "gnugo --quiet --mode gtp" --white
> "gnugo --quiet --mode gtp" --games 100 --sgffile games.sgf --handicap 2
>
> I did this a couple of times,
Better to run only one at a time. Otherwise it might take ages until
it is finished :-)

> After some hours or so  (how long please ?) I expect the command prompt
> to indicate that the perl script was completed and the games001.sgf
> file I expect to
> be on my hard disk.
One game needs a bit less than an hour ony my K6-II 400 MHz Athlon. Depends
on your processor of course.
The .sgf-files will be in the directory as soon as each game is finished.
A list of results will be printed only when all games are over.