Re: [gnugo-devel] Revised tarball

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Revised tarball
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:39:54 +0200 (CEST)

> Builds with current Red Hat Linux give some other warnings that (mostly) don't
> seem to be our fault, and also not serious. Here are the warnings I get:

I got exactly the same warnings when I compiled GNU Go with a (self-installed)
gcc 3.0.4. With the native compiler of my SuSE installation (both before
and after a recent upgrade) they did not occur. I has suspected it could be
due to some incorrect (library) path settings, but I don't actually know.