[gnugo-devel] More Handtalk games

From: Jessie Annala
Subject: [gnugo-devel] More Handtalk games
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have posted eight more HT games to
 http://www.geocities.com/richhillcomputing/gnugo.html

>From what I read here - everyone seems to be aware of
Gnugo' weaknesses - and these are sometimes very
apparent in the HT games.

One dreadful bad move by Gnugo was move 24 in game 21.

There have also been occasions where GnoGo has managed
to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" If you
play through these games - you'll spot this for
yourself.

I really need to learn how to analyze these moves so
that I understand what GnuGO was thinking.