[gnugo-devel] Carpenter square test suite

From: Allan Crossman
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Carpenter square test suite
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 19:26:24 +0100

Hi,

I saw that the todo list noted carpenter's square in particular as
something you'd like a few tests for. I've placed a few files for a small
regression test suite at:

http://www.faldara.co.uk/Carpenter.html

I hope it's useful. All my knowledge of this comes from Davies' Life and
Death, but I doubt copyright is an issue - I've used a different shape for
the outer group and the sequences are known to be optimal, so I take it
nobody owns them. :)

                    Allan Crossman
               http://www.faldara.co.uk
PGP Keys: 0x497F13C8 (New) and 0xCEC9FAE1 (Compatible)