Re: [gnugo-devel] dragon state transitions

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] dragon state transitions
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:51:57 -0400 (EDT)

OK, so I'm going to implement a new gtp function, matcher_status, which
will return the matcher status of all dragons, or a specified single
dragon.  I will then use this (instead of owl_status or other such) to
notice illegal transitions.  Any other suggestions?

Oh...  I'm currently working off of 3.2 sources, which I assume is fine
for this.  Should I deal with updating to CVS or not bother?

Thanks

Evan Daniel