Re: [gnugo-devel] Evan's tests

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Evan's tests
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:50:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Evan Berggren Daniel wrote:

> Yeah, I got that part.  What I'm wondering about is the fact that
>
> #? [1 B19|E19]
>
> won't match
>
> = 2 B19 E19

If you really got this line then you forgot the id in fron of the
gtp command to be evaluated.

> because there's no 1 to match.  Should I just drop the 1, as in
>
> #? [B19|E19]
No, you always need the return code. Always use
[1 (B19|E19)]

if there are multiple ways to succed in an owl test without ko. Use
[2 (A19|B17)]
if there are multiple ways to succeed with KO_A,...
I am not sure what your intention is with the above #? line. Also I am
not sure whether you really got the above gtp response. Was that
owl_threaten_attack?