Re: [gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go as annotator

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go as annotator
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:28:59 -0800

>     It is possible to use GNU Go as annotator? I mean, I would like
> to use GNU Go for generating an 'image' of the board during the game
> and generate an SGF for the game afterwards, but for this being
> possible I must move as black and as white...

A few questions.

What do mean by annotation, and what client do you use? Also,
what version of GNU Go are you using?

After you play a game, you can save it as an sgf file then
get a new sgf file by:

gnugo -l [old sgf file] --replay [color] -o [new sgf file]

Perhaps this is what you want.

Daniel Bump