[gnugo-devel] Question regarding compiling gnugo on windows

From: aquarius
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Question regarding compiling gnugo on windows
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:43:30 +0200

Hi all,

I recently compiled my own version of gnugo for windows
using the latest mingw / msys stuff. Unfortunately my
binary was about 10 times bigger than all other mingw/cygwin
versions floating around (officially and unofficially).

I already tried telling the compiler to build a console
application - that did'nt help. What am I doing wrong?
Am I missing some compiler options? Does gnugo's cache-size
compile time option affect the size of the binary?

Any hints are strongly appreciated!

with kind regards, aquarius.