Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:43:57 +0200

> So, if it's OK for Ubuntu...

You are confusing users that are interested in technology with users
who are interested in getting their daily work done.

> I must admit that I do not remember any distro and/or project where one
> does not need to register in order to submit bugs
Well, GNUmed is one. Debian is another one. Matter of fact, I have
never registered anywhwere when submitting bug reports.

> I cannot do much more here...proposed a way to reduce traffic on
> devel-list, have bugs handled on bug tracker by using email-interface
> only...

You could

- funnel incoming bugs to the tracker
- weed out duplicates in the tracker
- answer to "easy" ones that are repeats
- point to URLs in the bug tracker when people report bugs
- in short, just do it and make us see the advantages you want to make us
believe

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03