[Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic bug report redirection

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic bug report redirection
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 08:08:32 +0200

>>>>> "James" == James Busser <address@hidden> writes:

James> So far, my registration at Launchpad has not required gpg but
James> mind you I did not yet try to send it an email.

Well, if you want to do some more advanced stuff, then you need gpg/ssh
keys.

James> If a GPG-signed considition is not yet implemented there is not
James> much harm postponing doing so until the potential problem is
James> determined to be an actual problem.

For reporting bugs, it is, afaik, not required.

James> How would the above be used when we have a CVS? Would the
James> launchpad serve as an organizing and staging area where work on
James> patches could be done, and once they are satisfactory or at least
James> close, they could be submitted into the savannah cvs?

I proposed to move to bzr as well and it was said to be considered after
0.3 release.

Having code at LP is handy, although it can be used even without it.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D