Re: Translations was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Translations was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Interest in GNUmed
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:03:10 -0700

On 2009-10-27, at 3:32 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I don't have sufficient privileges to remove them (they reside
inside the second in the pair of links above)

I don't seem to be able to remove them either.

Sebastian,

Might you have to upgrade one or both of our statuses at Launchpad? Or maybe the default project 'GNUmed development team" has to be declared also as a translation team. That might hopefully enable

        https://translations.launchpad.net/gnumed/trunk/+imports
        - button "Change" (current selector inapparent)

Also at
        https://translations.launchpad.net/gnumed/trunk/+templates
        - Edit button