Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance R

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUmed 1.1.9 Maintenance Release)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:48:00 +0100

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 02:36:53PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> (yes, because we wanted to stop you from inserting pr0n)

Sorry, to less time to really try.  However, my point stays valid that
it is astonishing to me that you as the author are not sure whether you
have exactly one or more images in the docs.  But that's just a side
note.  I for myself are probably to critical about Wikis.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de