gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: what's the status?

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: what's the status?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:24:11 -0800

Hi Greg,

Many thanks indeed for your informative email and ongoing interest.  I feel much better informed and also quite sheepish about the amount of work needed for the organisational workarounds & modifications to Steve's source that will be needed.  I will bear this in mind as I work on the Synthesizer port.  I have certainly found getting my mind around the full intricacies of Monet structure quite a challenge, and can see the truth of what you say.

Your comment about needing to set up a library is well taken.  You and Steve would be the best people to work out what is needed.  At this stage, I think my contribution might be counterproductive ;-)  I don't think Steve is likely to be able to fit too much into his schedule right now, but I am sure he is still interested and may at least be able to provide comments and suggestions.

More below ....

All good wishes & many thanks.

david
-------