gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: what's the status?

From: D.R. Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: what's the status?
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:10:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lachlan,

The short reply is, that is the code that translates input parameters into sound file output -- tube.c

If you check the Monet code under the current directory down to the subdirectory Apps, you'll see that the same code is integrated into the Mac OS/X version of Monet.

Leonard Manzara did a slightly updated version of the C code that takes care of endian problems and produces aiff, au or wav format sound files.

Hope that helps.

david
-----
David Hill, Prof. Emeritus, Computer Science  |  Imagination is more       |
U. Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 1N4       |  important than knowledge  |
address@hidden OR address@hidden   |         (Albert Einstein)  |
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~hill             |  Kill your television      |