gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Quickstart for the latest Gnuspeech?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 17:45:15 +0000

Thanks for the links, and I agree a proper man page or quickstart
guide would be super useful for end users! (and not just speech
synthesis researchers)

I checked out the YouTube videos, and I confess it was hard for me to
understand what Gnuspeech was saying... Is there a reason why it
doesn't sound nearly as natural as, say, Siri yet???

I think Gnuspeech is a great project, and really appreciate the
development effort. I just wish it can be a real Free Software Siri
text-to-speech killer! Thanks.