Re: EOKeyValueCoding

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: EOKeyValueCoding
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:10:07 -0700

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

Another problem with that being that afaik FoundationExt is not part of GNUstep because it's never been given to the FSF ... so we don't want to add GNUstep code to it, or have GNUstep code depend on it (another reason why I'd really
like to have a gdl2 without such a dependency).

Perhaps to be more precise, we can't use it because it has the wrong license.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you