Re: EOKeyValueCoding

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: EOKeyValueCoding
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:30:39 +0000 (GMT)

> > Another problem with that being that afaik FoundationExt is not part of
> > GNUstep because it's never been given to the FSF ... so we don't want to
> > add GNUstep code to it, or have GNUstep code depend on it (another reason
> > why I'd really like to have a gdl2 without such a dependency).
>
> Perhaps to be more precise, we can't use it because it has the wrong
> license.

Yes - I agree with this and I'd like as well to see gdl without
dependencies on extensions.

But I understand the need of people trying to build cross-platform
software, and I think we do want to help cross-platform software if/when
possible.  Fundamentally, I think that ... well it's useless that I write
much here, because I simply agree with all what richard said, so why
repeating. :-)