Re: NSTextField didn't change color on set...Color: while editing.

From: Bluna Ratimonkey
Subject: Re: NSTextField didn't change color on set...Color: while editing.
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:30:39 +0700

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35101

I think I don't want to continue working for GNUstep or use it or
continue working on projects that use it. I see you guys' points but
these kind of decisions are unfortunately not my goal, which is to
contribute to a project that aim to build really good and free
softwares for the people, not for porting more proprietary softwares
to GNU/Linux world. Or may be I always look for a decision to leave,
whatever it is, I wish you all good luck!