Re: NSTextField didn't change color on set...Color: while editing.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: NSTextField didn't change color on set...Color: while editing.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:05:03 +0700

On Wed Dec 21 2011 03:31:59 PM ICT, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:

> All I read from your comment was that you considered the proposal
> 'reasonable', but that a reasonable OSX compatible implementation should
> be used in preference to a reasonable implementation that's not OSX
> compatible.

What is this _reasonable_ compatible implementation you are talking about on this specific case, technically? The only point that was if not almost valid was that users may want to repeatly set colors for a cell during editing when the cell itself is not even visible, rather set it only once when text did end editing.