Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge th

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSXML* classes changed to use libxml2 directly... Should we merge this into the trunk?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:03:17 +0100

Hi,
I believe that nib reading will also cease to function,
Maybe ... I haven't checked ... I thought it used NSXMLParser, and thus doesn't
need libxml2.
Well, nib reading is not an essential feature, form file reading is. If I'm building a minimal setup, I think as nib reading a bonus, nice to have, but if it doesn't work..

I prefer it as a semi-hard dependency ... we should build without it, but the classes which need it should just fail upon initialisation.

That's my line of thought too.

Riccardo