Re: GORM usability enhancements

From: RIccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GORM usability enhancements
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 23:19:40 +0100

Hi,

On 2019-12-23 22:48:51 +0100 Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

I don't want to tie people to the outline view. I already explained the
rationale of why in the last post.  Classes should be treated like
everything else and be editable by inspectors. I, personally, think the Outline view in Gorm should be done away with as it would eliminate this
confusion.

Eliminate it as Apple did long ago? I think it is wrong.. I like the double view: it is not really the same thing. Actions and Outlets are seen in a different way and "editing"is done in the Inspector with its editor. I don't see it is a real duplication, since you do editing in the Inspector (as you would with other objects)

Apart from getting used to it, what is the issue?

Riccardo