Re: GORM usability enhancements

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GORM usability enhancements
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 06:15:26 -0500

It uses to be a pain to maintain.  The inspector was a more direct and congruous approach.

Hi,

On 2019-12-23 22:48:51 +0100 Gregory Casamento
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't want to tie people to the outline view.   I already explained
> the
> rationale of why in the last post.  Classes should be treated like
> everything else and be editable by inspectors.  I, personally, think
> the
> Outline view in Gorm should be done away with as it would eliminate
> this
> confusion.

Eliminate it as Apple did long ago? I think it is wrong.. I like the
double view: it is not really the same thing. Actions and Outlets are
seen in a different way and "editing"is done in the Inspector with its
editor. I don't see it is a real duplication, since you do editing in
the Inspector (as you would with other objects)

Apart from getting used to it, what is the issue?

Riccardo