Eggplant (formerly Testplant) Forks

From: Adam Fox
Subject: Eggplant (formerly Testplant) Forks
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:56:36 +0000

Hello all -

We have published our changes to the following forks and we intend to use them exclusively going forward.
https://github.com/TestPlant/libs-base
https://github.com/TestPlant/libs-back
https://github.com/TestPlant/libs-gui
https://github.com/TestPlant/plugins-themes-WinUXTheme

We have kept our changes on the same branch that we historically used on subversion called 'gnustep_testplant_branch'.

Please let us know if you would like us to create pull requests to get our changes into the appropriate branches on the official repositories.

Also, I just wanted to say a special and huge thank you to Marcian Lytwyn for all the contributions he has made!

  ~ Adam Fox

Adam Fox
Software Developer
Eggplant
M: 720 666 0368
eggplant.io

email-sig-logo 96.png

Eggplant LinkedIn Eggplant Twitter

Eggplant | Boulder, CO
This email and any attachments may contain privileged / confidential information. If you have received this email in error or believe that you are not the intended recipient, please delete all content and attached files and contact Eggplant via the switchboard on +1 (720) 890 0211 or via return e-mail. You should not copy, forward or use any part of the contents in any way. Any such unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful. If you do not wish to receive this email reply with Remove in the subject line.