Re: Eggplant (formerly Testplant) Forks

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Eggplant (formerly Testplant) Forks
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 22:49:13 +0100

Hi Adam,

thank you very much for providing this. It will cost me quite some time to look
through your changes but I am happy to do so. You could have saved me some
effort by providing these changes a bit earlier :-( Just a few days ago I took
over your XIB loading changes from a probably outdated version of the code. As
I also added a few extra features it should be worthwhile for you to have a
look at that pull request (https://github.com/gnustep/libs-gui/pull/39).

Best regards to Marcian, he really did a great work here.

Fred