gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] more geek girls (!)

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] more geek girls (!)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:55:04 +0100

> > PS: how's your wife now?
> she is a bit better now. She is really busy (too ;) and had
> to go to work today again. Currently she is preparing
> a very serious project about water hygiene.

Oh, so we do have another geek girl around, eh? ;)

Please ask her if she has a project about human being hygiene, something
like "spray this all over your body and it's going to be like taking a
shower" ;)

I really need this in order to be more competitive on the market: less
time to shower, more time to code :)

Ciao, Mirko.

PS: JP, Max: how's the coding going?

--