gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Pleliminary support for complex/multiple-nodes request

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Pleliminary support for complex/multiple-nodes request. Screenshot included.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:42:17 +0200

<snip>
> Incredibly, also the commoncpp example (tcpthread.cpp) has the same
> problem.
>
> :(

:( too
maybe there is already "something" about it in the commoncpp-mailinglist

> I'll work to fix this problem.

thanks a lot. I like your code :)

> Matt: thanks a lot for signaling me this bug... :)))
>
> Byez.
>
> <rejected>
<snip>

Ciao ragazzi,

Matt
.... is now going out with Andrea (my wife) to the local Mexican-Bar ;)
cheers.
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

"You wake me up early in the morning to tell me I am right?  Please
wait until I am wrong."