gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: C++ strings, references and a new short format c

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: C++ strings, references and a new short format commands!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:26:21 +0200

Hi all.

I've reworked (a lot) gomd.cpp.

1)From now gomd.cpp uses C++ string instead of insecure C string (char*,
char[], ...).
We pay minimal overhead and we get morer readable and more secure code.
Obviously I pass C++ string by references (no pointers).

2)om_parseRequest() function now uses StringTokenizer instead of "old"
ANSI-C strtok. (Mirko: no change in the diagram! :))) ).

3)I've also added a new function to support a short-format for these
commands: "help" and "quit". (Mirko: minimal change to the diagram. ASAP
I'll send you the change)  So:
help 1 == get help 1
quit == get quit

5)As requested:  help == get help == help 1 == get help 1.
Ok?

6)Moreover I'm working on arrows key emulation => some code must be
fixed/reworked.
Actually the only working history-mode option is lastrequest|lr|30.

Waitin' for comments (as usual). :)

CU.

<rejected>