gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <DOCS> Working on the docs stuff...
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:56:56 +0200

Cioa JP,

good about the docu :)

I put Kris on cc to this mail because maybe he wants/plans to inlucde
some gomd-docu in the "great openMosix-howto" ;)
We should think about an easy solution for him to insert/update the
gomd parts as soon as our documenation is a bit more "static".

all the best,

Matt
.... cu soon in Saarbruecken, Kris :)