gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> Refresh prob.

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <GOMDVIEW> Refresh prob.
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:26:29 +0000

Hi again,

On Dienstag 13 April 2004 19:16, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi Matt.

this is the sequence i got from "get nl" i guess

> > > What about the {libiface,libgomd}.h prob?
> > > How can I help you?
> >
> > you could adjust the libgomd Makefile to cp all needed includes
> > to /usr/include.
> > After a "make install" of the libgomd the user should be able
> > to include #include <libgomd.h>.
> > As mentioned if you do this currently compiling complaints
> > about e.g. missgin netCode.h which in shoudl be in /usr/include too
> > -> libgomd.h should include it as #include <netCode.h>
> > .. just my mind ;)
>
> I can do that.... but... why install these include? They will be used only
> by gomd code while compiling. :)))

not if you #include <libgomd.h> in your source as it should be.

> I prefer the "../../libgomd.h" trick so we have to install nothing.  :)
> What's your opinion?

;) i told your my opinion and about the problems i have
with gomdview. It should be compileable in every dir
and not depend on ../../libgomd.h but on #include libgomd.h
Otherwise you (users) will have troubles e.g. in building rpm.

Please try that :
Change in gomdview.h
#include "../../libgomd.h"
#include <libgomd.h>

and see if you can compile it
(after installing the libgomd by "make install" as root)

> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Bye.
> > >
> > > <rejected>

have fun,

Matt

--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com
an openMosix-cluster management GUI

The power of computing is amplified by penguins.  :)