gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] libgomd.h question

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] libgomd.h question
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:59:23 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the tip matt, I get this error when i try to compile gomdview
now (it used to work, dont know whats changed)
c++ -I. -I.. -I/Developer/qt/include -I/usr/include/qt3 -I/usr/include/qt
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/cc++2 -O2 -O0 -g3 -Wall -fno-check-new
-c gomdview.cpp
In file included from gomdview.cpp:21:
gomdview.h:74:64: gomd/libgomd.h: No such file or directory
In file included from gomdview.cpp:21:
gomdview.h:354: error: 'libgomd' is used as a type, but is not defined as
   type.
gomdview.cpp: In member function `std::string
   GomdViewApp::getnodename(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>,
   std::allocator<char> >)':
gomdview.cpp:447: error: `lg' undeclared (first use this function)
gomdview.cpp:447: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for
   each function it appears in.)

Im not sure if these are related or not..could be

I have another question as well:
Would it make sense to have a different libgomd.h for external packages to
include? I had to do this with mosstatd/3dmosmon before because not every
computer that 3dmosmon was installed on could be expected to have some OM
specific kernel headers so i had to trim libmosix.h and just get what i
really needed (struct mosix_info iirc). Just a thought.

Thanks
-jc