gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail

From: James S. White
Subject: Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:37:57 -0500 (CDT)

BTW you can replace:

"0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55" with "*/5"

It's easier on the keyboard.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
address@hidden                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy