gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail

From: James S. White
Subject: Re: [gotmail] using gotmail with fetchmail
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:45:29 -0500 (CDT)

Gotmail will forward your mail to any email address you want, or you
can specify the file (pine folders are mbox flat files). I forward my
hotmail mail to my jameswhite.org account, but I could drop it in
/home/james/mail/hotmailbox or /var/spool/mail/james and it would
append my INBOX.

Here is my ~/.gotmailrc
########### CUT HERE ###############
username=rupert
password=G!l3s
domain=hotmail.com

address@hidden
save-to-login
only-new
delete

# folder-dir=/home/james/mail/hotmailbox
# folders=Inbox, Different Folder
retry-limit=3
(the account and password have been changed in this example )

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
address@hidden                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy