gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Got it working slightly more than it was...

From: Stephen Beaudry
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Got it working slightly more than it was...
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:29:26 -0800 (PST)

   I agree, that this is little better than the worst spam out there.
Still, if it causes gotmail to break, it should probably be fixed..
Due to this notion, I kept a copy of the message :)  I'll attach it
with this message.  Hopefully too much of it wasn't lost in the
forwarding.

   Incidentally, I notice that gotmail uses the "<pre></pre>" tags for
separating out the contents of the e-mail [somewhere about line 820],
but when viewing the source of a hotmail page with an e-mail open, I'm
unable to find any <pre></pre> tags...  any suggestion why?

Cheers,

...Steve...