gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs

From: paul cannon
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:57:22 -0700

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 09:24:45PM +0000, John Fruetel wrote:
> Sorry Paul, if you sent me email asking me to be the maintainer of gotmail,
> I either never received it or it got lost in the shuffle somewhere.
>
> Interestingly, I sent you a private e-mail saying I WOULD be okay with
> being the maintainer of gotmail this morning, but it looks like you never
> received it, so I'll REPLY publicly! :)

How extremely odd- I didn't get that. On second examination, it looks
like mail to my debian.org address may not be going through at the
moment. You can email me at address@hidden I'll sign this with my
Debian key so that you can trust the redirection :)

> Dunno why you and I apparently can't send each other mail directly, but I'm
> okay with being at the maintainer of gotmail at this point.

Terrific; I expect the users will be pleased. When Savannah rises from
the ashes I'll put you on there. Do you already have an account there?

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
|                             http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |