gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs

From: paul cannon
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:42:09 -0700

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 06:09:41PM -0500, Eric Robibaro wrote:
> I believe that may be related to a debian security incident, as there's not
> been an update to unstable in quite a while either.  I believe some servers
> just may be being rebuilt, and several debian services disabled until
> that's done.

Thank you :) As a debian developer, I'm aware of the compromise. The
MX(es) have been working for about a week now, and may have just hit
some rough spots today. A ping to myself took about 4 hours round-trip.

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
|                             http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |