gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs

From: Andrew Herron
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:34:32 +1000

The recent fixes work for me (thanks John!) , but I'm still having a minor
problem that cropped up in v0.7.10, thought would be worth mentioning.

Gotmail is ignoring the folders directive in the config file.  In my config, I
have:

folders "Inbox"

And yet the only way I can make it download just that folder is to add --folders
"Inbox" to the command line.  Same parameter, same case and everything - but it
doesn't work in the config file.

Any ideas?
Andy