gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Page

From: Hossein Movahhedian
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Page
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:07:57 +0430 (IRST)

On Mon, 23 May 2005, John Fruetel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Wow, I've been away for a bit and it looks like lots of gotmail trouble.
>
> As usual, gotmail is working fine for me and my test accounts.  T.E., can
> you try the patch that was posted on the sourceforge site and see if that
> helps?

It does not work for me. In fact no email is fetched.
I am using gotmail v0.8.2, patched with:
http://sourceforge.net/trackerdownload.php?group_id=96810&atid=615991&file_id\=135217&aid=1205355.gz

For your more information, the gotmail message is:{{{
Gotmail v0.8.2    Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Peter Hawkins
Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.

Getting hotmail index page...
Processing java check....
Using New Login...
Logging in...