gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Page

From: Fruetel John
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Page
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:14:11 -0500

You have gotmail running under windows?  I'm actually pretty impressed
by that.  I imagine the problem is that windows command line doesn't
know what to do with the ' character, but *nix shells know.

You're patch is probably fine for windows, but the 's are needed for
*nix versions.  Without them, the linux shells try to interpret special
things in the URL, like '&'.

To work well under windows, the script would have to detect what OS
you're on and do things differently.

How did you get this to work under windows?  Did you download a windows
version of curl?