gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Page

From: Brian Murray
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Page
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:41:45 +1000

I was getting this error almost every time too (I run it every 30 mins). After the patch, no more errors.

Brian.

T. E. wrote:
Hi John,

John Fruetel schrieb am Monday, May 23, 2005 6:19 AM:

Wow, I've been away for a bit and it looks like lots of gotmail
trouble.
As usual, gotmail is working fine for me and my test accounts.  T.E.,
can you try the patch that was posted on the sourceforge site and see
if that helps?

I posted the results already ... ;): it works fine!

Have a nice day!
Torsten

[...]