[Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it

From: Maya Friese
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:25:50 -0700

D m ea v r H s om s e O l wne z r,

Your c r re m di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV p N r k ea g l e z st h at d e and want I n MM w EDIAT m E c o as m h to s y pe c nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW h ER your monthly pa b ym x ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea c ls l we have T d ODA r Y:

$ 49 s 0 , 00 j 0 a d s lo j w a a s 3 , 6 c 5 %
$ 3 g 70 , 0 x 00 a d s lo p w a a s 3 , 9 h 0 %
$ 25 x 0 , 0 q 00 a y s lo q w a e s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 20 j 0 , 0 g 00 a a s lo q w a t s 3 , 5 y 5 %

V s isi v t o m ur web s h it s e

Maya Friese , A f ppr z ov u al Ma x na d ge z r

some time.
They debated long on what was to be done, but they could think of no
way of getting rid of Smaug €“ which had always been a weak point in
their plans, as Bilbo felt inclined to point out. Then as is the nature