[Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it

From: Julian Tullis
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:19:10 -0700

D u ea i r H a om a e O s wne h r,

Your c s re x di t t doesn't matter to us!

If you O r VVN r h ea s l e t st x at p e and want I a MME s DI n ATE c l as m h to s b pe i nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW h ER your monthly p e aym p ent s s
by a third or more, here are the d w ea m ls v we have T i OD b AY:

$ 49 t 0 , 00 k 0 a e s lo h w a b s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 h 70 , 0 o 00 a h s l f ow a n s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 0 m 00 a e s l i ow a h s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 2 d 00 , 0 f 00 a l s lo u w a g s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V l is x it o q ur web s t it n e

Julian Tullis , Ap j pr l ova b l M w ana v ge r r

implored it to move, they spoke fragments of broken spells of opening,
and nothing stirred. At last tired out they. rested on the grass at its
feet, and then at evening began, their long climb down.
There was excitement in the camp that night. In the morning they