Re: Viewing PDFs. (Was: Happy new Sun)

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: Viewing PDFs. (Was: Happy new Sun)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 21:41:28 -0600

At 2022-12-28T01:08:14+0100, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
> Buddy, it is where you got your _idea_ from.

Which idea?  I have lots of them.  Not all are good--just ask Ralph.

> So do not mind i unsubscribe to stop you spamming my inbox with
> your shit,

You got off to a solid, if unoriginal, start here...

> Mr. infinitely scaling intellectual.

...but I think you failed to land the insult you intended.

I'm tempted to list that as a pseudotitle on my résumé.

"G. Branden Robinson, infinitely scaling intellectual".

Doesn't that sound grand?

If I start to believe it, I too can have a glorious career like Sam
Bankman-Fried.

Regards,
Branden