Re: GPT-4 knows Guile! :)

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: GPT-4 knows Guile! :)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 10:47:33 +0100

Also:

do you have a mechanism to avoid controversy

As an AI language model, I am designed to prioritize providing accurate and helpful information while aiming to be neutral and unbiased. My developers at OpenAI have implemented guidelines to help me avoid generating content that is offensive, harmful, or excessively controversial. However, I am not perfect, and there might be cases where my responses could unintentionally touch upon controversial topics or express unintended biases.

To minimize these issues, I rely on the vast amount of data I have been trained on, which includes diverse perspectives and opinions. I aim to provide balanced and informative responses based on this training.

If you believe my response is inappropriate or controversial, please let me know, and I will do my best to provide a more suitable answer. Additionally, your feedback helps me improve and refine my responses over time.