More info on my question

From: Robert A. Uhl
Subject: More info on my question
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:15:35 -0600

I'm sorry--I should have stated that I am using code in the form of:

SCM owner_obj = SCM_CAR(owners_list);

The resulting owner_obj is the symbol whose value I cannot
dereference.  owners_list was passed to my function by guile; it
should be the '(planet) term in (trav-mapobject-set-owner star
'(planet))

Hope that this makes things clearer.

--
Robert Uhl <address@hidden>

The pistol is not a weapon; it is an impertinence.  If two men are to
kill one another, they should do so face-to-face, not from a distance,
like vile highwaymen.      --Arturo Perez-Reverte, The Fencing Master